Thursday, May 5, 2011

#3 and #6 are on the books

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself...  But I can't help it!  It's exciting!  I registered yesterday for the Amica Marathon in Newport, RI.  A few friends are signed up as well and I think it's going to be a super fun weekend.  The race is on Oct 16th in Newport, all along the coast.  Definitely check out the course map, it's going to be a beautiful course!

Also on the books is a half marathon on May 29th.  It's the Boston Run to Remember.  This one is also being run by friends so it's sure to be a fun day.  This was my very first half marathon way back in 2007!!  Oh, how things have changed!  I've since run 4 half marathons, 1 (almost 2!!!!!) marathon and countless 5k's and 10k's. 

It's an exciting time for training and running!  I've got my work cut out for me this summer, that's for sure.

No comments: