Tuesday, December 6, 2011

getting by with a little help from friends

The past few days of the run streak have been tough...  I'm now sick.  It's just a head cold (coughing, sneezing, runny nose) but it makes sleeping harder, which is what I need to get over it.  Oh, the irony...

I have SOOOOO been wanting to give up, get some rest and get rid of this icky feeling.  But I SOOOOO want to finish out this streak business too!  Decisions, decisions.  I need to figure out at what point do I call it quits.  I'm not there just yet...

Totals:
Friday - 2.16
Saturday - 10.65 with my friend, John!  Without him I would have run slower and shorter.  Yay, accountability!
Sunday - 4.21
Monday - 2.59 - with my friend, Kirsten at 9:20pm after a dinner party with lots of fun friends.  (True Friends run with you after a dinner party, late in the evening...) 

Thanks to Johnny and Kirsten.  Couldn't have kept it alive without you!!!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the dickens did you find it in you to run at 9:20 PM...?!

Carol Hochhalter said...

How's it going, Angie? Today I ran for the 18th day in a row. We must be about half way from Thanksgiving to New Years Day! We are now into final exam week, so my schedule gets more flexible... and running in the daylight hours will get easier! Woohoo! We can do it!