Tuesday, December 2, 2008

free pizza...at the gym?

I was back at the gym last night; ran about 3mi and walked about .6mi. Not too bad for the second time back, I'd say! I'll be heading back tonight but plan on using the eliptical b/c my left knee is hurting a bit and I'd kinda like it to get better before I do any kind of real damage.

When I signed up at this gym, the guy said, "We have free pizza the first Monday night of every month and free bagels the second Tuesday of every month." Now, I'd never been before on the first Monday of the month...I'm usually rushing home to get the house ready for Small Group. Yesterday, however, I decided that I really needed to go. And sure enough, there was boxes and boxes of pizza!!! Free!

I don't know about you...but when I am finished at the gym, pretty much the only thing I want is a very large amount of cold water. The last thing I'd want to do is eat a greasy slice of pizza! But I did see quite a few people enjoying it. My only hope is that they were enjoying it AFTER they worked out and not before....that would be quite a mess to clean up. I'm just sayin'....

No comments: