Tuesday, March 3, 2009

good kind of sore

It's official. I'm ready for winter to be over. I'm tired of the snow. I'm very tired of the cold. I do, however, enjoy days off from work on account of the snow...so, I suppose I can't complain too much.

Due to the fact that I didn't have to go anywhere, I didn't. I stayed at home and totally vegged out! I didn't even go to the gym. Although, I knew I needed to get a workout in somehow. I found a Tae Bo Cardio workout on Youtube that was about 45min long or so. I did it once, realized how completely uncoordinated I am then did it again. I figured I'm used to doing cardio for longer than 45min so I might as well to twice. I mean, after the first time I didn't really feel like I had done much (probably because I couldn't really keep up with the video....) .

Well, this morning I realized that it had done it's job! I worked out muscles that haven't been worked out in a long time. They are a little sore today! But it's the good kind of sore...the kind that when you stretch, it feels realllllly good. I like that kind of sore.

Anywho, back to work today and back to the gym today. I'm shooting for about 5.5-6mi this afternoon. Then I'll have to head back to the church to film my testimony. This time the video will be used for Faithlift, a women's seminar event, in a couple of weeks. And it will hopefully not be filmed 5inches from my face... :)

1 comment:

By George said...

If you have Netflix - you can do all sorts of 'view instantly' workouts. My favorites are the Jillian Michaels workouts. Kick Boxing is awesome - and will work some muscles like crazy! CRAZY! :)

(She's the "Biggest Loser" girl, btw)