Monday, February 1, 2010

picture pages

I've talked a lot about running the lake in Wakefield and I thought it was about time you got to see what I get to see. Granted it's somewhat bleak and brown...it is after all, January. But the sun is shining the sky is a beautiful clear blue! Now just imagine it's 20deg with a 15mph wind... :)
To see a bigger picture, just click on it.
mile .75, heading toward the "ugly side" of the lake

mile 2.5, on the left is an office park but to the right is the lake.

around mile 3.25, the "pretty side" of the lake. in the summer, the sunsets are amazing

mile 4, heading towards town. if you look closely, you can see the gazebo.


mile 4.3ish, heading into down town Wakefield. i love my town.

Shoes! The progression goes from right front corner over to the left, up and over to the right back corner.

The two newest editions: on the left are my Ascics Gel Kayano 15s, on the right are my Nike Lunarglide+


3 comments:

Jerry said...

you are something else thanks for the pictorial guide around the lake! XO MOM

Katrina said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

are the lunarglides for moon running?