Wednesday, February 1, 2012

wait, it's february? already?

What just happened?!  Where did January go?!  I literally *just* took down my Christmas decorations. (I'm not kidding, did it on Tuesday.)

Okay...so it's February.  Which means there is only 29 + 31 + 15 days till the Boston Marathon!!!  Aaaaaaahhhhh!  That's not that many...and there is still so much to do:

  • run on the course
  • run 3 20mile training runs
  • make sure I have a cute outfit (it's the important things...)
  • make sure I'm getting my shorter midweek work done (so not happening this week!)
  • oh, yeah - raise $4000! 
Have you donated to the Respite Center yet?  No?!  Why not?  A donation as little as $10 makes a big difference in the lives of the residents, staff and families of the Respite Center.  Click on the box right there on the right (I know you see it...) and find out more information.  You'll be glad you did.  And I will be too.  


No comments: