Saturday, July 7, 2012

my own color run

Have you heard about these races called Color Runs?  You pay an absurd amount of money to run a 5K in all white clothes and have people throw color dust on you.  I don't know...having someone throw something on me, apart from a cup of water, while I run is not too appealing.  (Although, I have to admit...it does look kinda cool...)

When I went out for my run today, I didn't really think about what I put on, just threw some things together and went out.  As I was running though, I realized how colorful and mismatched I was.  I was on my own color run.  No one threw anything at me and I didn't have to pay for it.  ;)

Check out the flashy colors (and please don't mind the sweat...it was a bagillion percent humidity today).

I wish you could see more of my Camelbak, it's florescent green - more color!



No comments: