Wednesday, August 8, 2012

my trusty sidekick

There is something that I have with me nearly everywhere I go.  People know if I'm around because they see my trusty sidekick sitting somewhere, and I'm never too far away.

I have one that stays at work and a second one that goes with me pretty much everywhere else.  And just in case, I have two back ups.  You never know when one might go missing...

What could I possibly be talking about?  My Nalgene bottles.  I rarely buy bottled water, if I do it's because I've forgotten to bring my own bottle.  I'd like to say that I am just very environmentally conscious but in reality, it's mostly because I'd rather spend my money on other things than on buying something that I can get for free.  There is clean drinking water almost anywhere you go, literally.  Why purchase a bottle of it?!

I'm climbing down from my soapbox, now.  I just really like these bottles.  I like that they are big, versatile (a couple of times I've put coffee in there...that's a lotta coffee!) and have a handy handle.  Ha, ha.

What's your favorite way to get lots of water throughout the day?




1 comment:

By George said...

I'm with you! Nalgene all the way (we have about 8 altogether).