Friday, March 22, 2013

winter's death grip

It just won't. let. go.  Not only did we get another foot of snow earlier this week, the temps have been so cold that the snow is not going anywhere.

Thankfully, most of the sidewalks are pretty clear and so is the Minuteman Bikeway!  Now that we have more daylight after work, I can make use of this favorite running spot again.  Matter of fact, I did just last evening.  I had planned to go for a run at lunch but decided to push it off to after work, thinking it'd be a bit warmer by then.  What I didn't realize is that it'd also be snowing by then!  Huge fat, wet flakes.  And so I finished my 4.5mi run like this:


I was actually a bit more covered, but when I ran inside to grab my phone the snow immediately started to melt.  Buuuut, you get the idea.  I am so over this and will gladly welcome spring with open arms.  Any day now...

No comments: