Wednesday, April 3, 2013

at home

I didn't go to my usual Tuesday Bootcamp yesterday.  Instead, I stayed home.  But I did workout!  I got out my new yoga (repurposed for yesterday's workout) mat and went to town on this little - but don't let that fool you - list of exercises found on a fun blog - carrotsncake.com.

This was no joke.  I took it in stages, and had more than a couple water breaks, and got it done.  It wasn't quite as butt-kicking as bootcamp but had I not rested as much in between some of the sets, it would have been. Also to note:  Burpees may one day be the death of me.

I am glad for another way to mix things up and do some different workouts.  Tomorrow will be my first run of the week.  (It's crazy that I'm not running so much, right?  But I'm running better because of it.  Hmmm)  And there's that issue of a 20mile run happening on Sunday...  Anybody wanna join me for a few miles?!

No comments: