Friday, June 7, 2013

i *heart* coffee

I would willingly admit that I am addicted to caffeine.  And to coffee.  I have been slowly cutting back the last few weeks, just because I need to run in the mornings before I have time to have some. I don't want to end up with a caffeine headache all day so I figured it's best to wean myself off the juice.  At least mostly.

But I still love coffee.  I will drink it all day, up until 5pm.  I will take it in regular, decaf, or - if I'm feeling feisty - half of each.  :)  It is something I won't go without.  And now I've read that there's really no reason to!  It's good for me!  Runners and coffee drinkers unite and rejoice!

Here's the good news article I read yesterday.  Enjoy reading over a fine cup'a joe - caffeinated or otherwise.

Eight Things Runners Should Know About Coffee

The last two bits of info are my favorite...  Coffee Butter?!  Yes, please!

No comments: