Thursday, July 4, 2013

i blinked, it's july

Well, June flew by in a hurry!  As a kid when I heard adults talk about how time flies, I did not believe them.  Especially if it was during the school year.  Now that I'm an adult, I hear myself say the same things..."That week flew by!" "Is it Thursday already?!" "Wait, how old am I??!!"

I could recap some things from June for you, but I don't really want to.  Let's just look ahead.  Today is Independence Day and I will be celebrating with things I like best:  a race, friends, the beach, and fireworks over the lake in Wakefield.  Probably some ice cream, too.  Let's just be honest.

It's been a while since I've had my weekly mileage add up to double digits but that will most certainly change in the next few months.  Marathons don't run themselves, I have to put in the work.  With just about 18 weeks until New York City (and about a month until the Tough Mudder!!) I've got my work cut out for me!

Happy 4th to you and yours!!

No comments: