Tuesday, September 10, 2013

freedom 5k

If you are in the Wakefield, MA area on Saturday, Sept 15th I highly encourage you to join me in attending, running, walking, strolling, or somehow participating in the Freedom 5K. It is an easy loop around the scenic Lake Quannapowitt - I know you've read of my love for this lake and route. The cost is $25 and all profits will go to Route One Ministry - helping women in the sex industry for 4years.

Not only will we be racing a loop around the lake, we'll also have a cash raffle for things like gift cards to local restaurants, a signed Red Sox baseball, gift package from Starbucks, a massage, and much more! The kids can participate, too! Our kids race begins at 9:15am.

Find out much more information HERE, but feel free to ask me about any more details in the comments! I'm on the planning team so I've got the inside scoop!

No comments: