Tuesday, January 14, 2014

stellar

It's been a while since I've had a week of workouts that I felt good about. This past week was one of those really good weeks. Even dailymile.com thinks so!

I was able to work into my schedule three days of T25 and three days of running; 5, 6, and 4 miles at a time. While that doesn't add up to too many miles, it does add up to a solid, or stellar, week of training. One that I feel really good about.

There are times when I put in a lot more miles that it doesn't feel stellar. I think it has something to do with starting again and being proud to have fit it all in. That should be celebrated because sometimes it's hard. It was especially hard for me over the holidays. Working full time and part time and being a part of the Christmas services at my church kept me on my toes - and out of any rhythm, workout-wise.

But (as cheesy as it sounds) it's a new year and a new start. I'm excited to make this year a great, or dare I say it, stellar one. ;)

No comments: