Friday, November 21, 2014

the clothes

In all my years of running, cross-training, insanity, t25, yoga, etc, I have found there is not much that makes a good workout go bad than ill-fitting clothes. You know, when you have to stop in the middle of your squat progression because your pants are falling down. Or when you have to keep adjusting your tank because it won't stop riding up. Or when you just want to go into a workout feeling confident and liking the outfit you have on because you know you look good. Ladies, don't tell me you don't *sometimes* want to look cute while doing your workout... I know I do. :)

Well, I have found a website that ships quality, well-fitting, cute! clothing to my house for a good price. It's called Fabletics - and it started with a partnership between the creators of JustFab and Kate Hudson; yes, the actress. "An exciting new collaboration between actress Kate Hudson and the founders of JustFab, Fabletics delivers high-performance athletic wear at an affordable price. Fabletics apparel focuses on fit, function and style, offering complete, coordinated Outfits for your workout and beyond. All of our high-quality apparel and accessories are designed in sunny Los Angeles."

A few months ago, I saw an ad for this company on Facebook (to my shame, I clicked on the ad...) and what I found were really great workout outfits. After becoming a member, I could get three pieces for only $25. I got a reeeeeeeeally comfortable pair of royal blue leggings, a sports bra, and a tank. Since then, I've received a few more items that I absolutely love. This is what I say when I pull stuff out of the shipping bag and try them on - "I love this." "I love THIS." "This. I love this."

The reason I'm telling you about this is because perhaps you've been on the hunt for some awesome workout gear that doubles as generally cute, sporty clothing. I highly suggest you check out this website. And if you decide to order some things and become a member, let 'em know I told you so by using this link to sign up. You're welcome in advance. :)

The Fabletics cropped leggings below are one of my latest purchases, along with a breezy t-shirt worn for my double T25 workout this am. Cute, functional, and stays in place. (Yes, they are all selfies...)


Time to go workout!!

No comments: