Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my neglection

Dear Faithful Blog Reader,

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post.  You probably think I have not been running and am ruining my chances at completing the Run to Remember in May.  I assure you that is not the case.  I have been keeping up on my workouts, running more and more and getting faster and stronger.  It's a good feeling.

No, it is not my runs that I have been neglecting, but you, dear reader.  I am sorry to have not kept you up to date on my schedule.  I am sorry for not pouring out every detail of my training.  Not that you need to know every detail...  or want every detail, for that matter.

Anywho, thank you for checking back.  I will do my best to continue to update this little blogspot and therefore update you on all that has been happening in the running world of Angela.  

For now, peace out.
A

yes, I realize "neglection" is not necessarily a word...but it works in this case.  

No comments: