Tuesday, October 25, 2011

two races, one new design

Do you find yourself in the North of Boston area looking for a couple of races to participate in or spectate?  Look no further!  This Saturday, Oct 29, join a small group of runners and walkers at the Freedom 5K.  Race starts at 9am, registration begins at 8am.  Get there early!  We'll be meeting at the First United Methodist Church in South Hamilton.  Runners and walkers of all ages and skills are welcome!  Cost is just $20 ($15 for students), tshirts to the first 50 participants. 

Maybe you're wondering why I'm plugging this race?  My good friend, Bonnie, is organizing this race to benefit her ministry, Route One.  It's an awesome cause and I'm proud to support my friend.  Join us if you're able!  There's plenty of space left for more runners/walkers!

Also, if you happen to not have plans for Thanksgiving morning and want to feel slightly less guilty about what you'll be eating later in the day, join me for the annual Feaster Five in Andover, MA!  Choose from either a 5K or a 5 Mile race.  And when you finish, you'll be rewarded with your very own full sized apple pie!  (Now, if you eat the entire pie, I'd suggest running another 10miles or so...)
 
And one more thing - I hope you like the new design.  It seemed like a good time for a change. 

No comments: