Friday, November 4, 2011

love/hate

I was thinking today about all the things I have a Love/Hate relationship with.  There are many.  Below are a few.

Market Basket Grocery Store - Love that it is SO cheap!  Hate that it is ALWAYS a mad house.

Ice Cream - Mmmmm, I love ice cream!  I hate that it's so bad for me.

Biggest Loser - Love the transformational stories, the trainers, the challenges.  (I know that I am in no way a candidate for the show, but that is definitely one reality show I want to be on...)  Hate that it makes me feel like I don't work out enough.

Starbucks Coffee - Pumpkin Spice Lattes, need I say more?  Hate the cost, and if you sit in a Starbucks for long enough, your clothes take on the smell and others will know where you've been.  

Self Checkout - Love that I don't have to make small talk with anyone (I know, I'm a horrible person.) But I hate it when it freaks out and tells you to remove all items from the scanning area!

Going to the movies - Maybe I'm weird, but I love the previews and I love seeing things on the big screen.  I hate the uncomfortable chairs - and I hate paying so much for something I can see from Redbox in the comfort of my own home for just $1. 

The Wind - I love it when the wind is at my back on a run and it pushes me to go faster.  I hate it when it's blowing at 20mph into my face.  (Welcome to my morning run earlier!)

And that's just a few.  What are some of your love/hate relationships? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, I am catching up on back-posts on your blog.
I have a love-hate thing with Facebook. I say I think it's dumb, and then I check it.
My love/hate with The Biggest Loser is mostly LOVE! but if there is a hate aspect it would be for all the blatant product placement and when Bob sits down to have a talk with everyone about Jennie O Turkey or whatnot.