Thursday, January 12, 2012

one, two, three

We're only 12 days into January so I feel the freedom to post once more about 2011.  There were just a couple more things I wanted to share with you.  

One:  I am one quarter of the way to my donation goal for The Respite Center!!!  Thanks so much to all who have donated!  If you haven't yet, there is still plenty of time.  Just click on the link to the right.  

Two:  I use a workout tracking website called dailymile.com and each year's end they send you a graphic of your workouts for the entire year.  Mine looked like this:


Kinda interesting if you like stats and all that.  I enjoy seeing my year of training in a format like this.  And maybe this year, I'll try harder to break the 1000mi mark.  Just two miles away?  Seems like a lost opportunity...  

Three:  What I didn't tell you about New Year's Eve was that I was a part of a flash mob in Boston.  The Zumba class that I infrequently attend was organizing this and since some friends were going, I decided to jump in as well.  See the two videos below for evidence, we did two songs.  I'm not in there right away but I jump in.  See if you can find me... (feel free to not watch all of the videos!  They are kinda long)





1 comment:

grandma dek said...

WHOa! This looks like a lot of fun! To have the energy....let's harness it and put it to good use! Love, Aunt D