Wednesday, June 20, 2012

july's half marathon

Since there was no realistically feasible half marathon to actually register for during the month of July, I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I'll be running a half marathon around the lake in Wakefield. I'll just run around a few times - 4 to be exact.

Since running more than two laps around the lake makes me crazy, the ONLY way this will be do-able is if I have company.  This is where you come in.  On Saturday, July 14th, I invite you to come down to Lake Quannapowitt at 8am and run with me for one, two, three, or even all four laps!  If you don't like to run, you are still invited!!!  Come for a nice walk around my beautiful lake/town.  Or just hang out at the park and enjoy a nice day (here's hoping it's a nice day...)!!

More details to come as the day approaches.  But perhaps get this in your calendar and run with me!!!!

No comments: