Friday, August 3, 2012

flashback favorite?

Before we get to a two-for-one week - senior photos!!!!!!!! - I wanted to ask you:  what has been your favorite flashback Friday photo?  To recap, here they all are:


I starred my favorite...which might surprise you.  7th grade (remember, boys boys boys?!).  I almost went for the 4yo picture, but that would have been too obvious.  I like 7th grade because I still have some kid-cuteness but I'm getting to the teenage ugly years.  I also chose this photo because 7th grade was the main reason I spent 10yrs volunteering in the Student Ministries at my church, Grace Chapel.  I hated this year which led me to realize that I certainly was not the only one who hated 7th grade and if I could help just one girl get through it and come out stronger on the other side, then sign me up!  It was bittersweet to step down from my volunteer role in SM this past June but I'm excited for my next volunteer opportunity:  Kidstown!  I get to work with super cute kids - like the one in my 4yo picture.  Those years were pretty good.

Tell me in the comments below which Flashback Friday has been your favorite!  We'll get to those senior photos next week.  I think they're worth the wait.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a tough choice but the hair in 5th grade makes it all worth it. That's gotta be the one.