Saturday, February 9, 2013

flashback friday - european edition #6

My excuse for being late this week:  Snowpocalypse!!!  I'll post some pics later.  But let's get to the flashback picture, shall we?

We've made it to Oberammergau!  We stayedin an adorable bed and breakfast - each two-some had their own room with incredibly cozy twin beds and down comforters.  Every place we stayed had feather comforters...loved it.

After a lovely walk around a nearby pond, Carly found what we thought was a drinking fountain.  Turns out it was...but it was designed for animals.  Basically, we drank out of a trough.  Crazy Americans...what did we know.

The next day we went to the village center for the Passion Play.  I appreciated it then, but I think I'd appreciate it more now.  Now that I'm more interested in acting and drama and theater.  Perhaps someday, I'll get back to Germany...


No comments: