Sunday, September 1, 2013

good mornings

Whelp, week one of Insanity is in the books.  And week two began this very morning! While it's pretty intense, I am loving it so far. I've realized there is no better time than first thing in the morning to get this over with, I mean enjoy the work out. With running, I found that the best time for me was in the afternoon, it's a great de-stresser. But with Insanity, it seems that 6am is a sweet time for me. Not sure why, but it might be because I look forward to that yummy protein smoothie afterwards!

Another great reason to get this done in the mornings is I have evenings free to do fun stuff, or to work at REI. One fun thing I was able to do recently, because I got my workout done in the morning, was go to the last pre-season Patriots game!! I got to see Tebow in a Pat's jersey for the last time. He threw the winning touchdown pass with just 6sec left in the game. It was a pretty sweet experience!

I know I've written about getting up early to run but it never lasts long. Pretty sure this morning thing will have to be the norm for Insanity...and I like it!




No comments: