Thursday, November 28, 2013

happy thanksgiving

There's so much to be thankful for today and everyday. Here's the short list:
the tryptophan warriors (minus John and Karla)

  • faithfulness of God
  • family
  • friends
  • coffee
  • sunshine
  • my iphone
  • clean water
  • mexican food
  • cheesecake
  • flannel sheets
  • and of course, the ability to run.
Today, a few friends and I met up in Andover for the annual Feaster Five Road Race. Three of us ran the 5 miler and ten others ran the 5K. Everyone finished and had fun, despite the cooooooold, windy weather. I'm thankful for each and every person pictured and so many more that are not.  I'm now off to celebrate my thankfulness by eating too much food and enjoying some wine and football. 

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and all of yours!



No comments: