Saturday, January 18, 2014

photo a day, round two

After a busy day of running, walking, an unexpected snowstorm, and back to back baby showers, I've finally found time to post the second installment of #fmsphotoaday! Enjoy.


1. Manmade - my Macbook, on which I write most of my blog posts.
2. Looking down - at my shadow while running. It's really hard to take a picture while you're running...
3. Colorful - my favorite running socks. I can't decide if I like the yellow, pink, or green the best.
4. Makes me smile - it's the splash guard in my Nalgene.
5. Three things - I went for a rainy run with a friend this past week. I needed my hat, my vest, and my Nike+ Sportwatch.
6. Black and white - This is hanging up in my room, alongside Chicago's poster and Louisville's poster.
7. Sun - the sun was hiding this day...but it's there behind all those clouds!
8. Tiny - yesterday was a long day and my grande iced vanilla latte felt very tiny (couldn't stretch that to relate to running, except that I've told you before how much I love coffee!).
9. Happy place - Lake Quannapowitt, one of my favorite places to run, watch 4th of July fireworks, watch the sunset. It's definitely a place that makes me very happy.

If you missed the first nine days, check them out here. I realized after I put the photo together that the numbers should be 10-18...but you get the idea.

No comments: